Just in case it wasn’t already clear, here is a blog post entitled:
I thought it was a parody until I started going through the comments section.
In point form and with original quotes in italics:
- All men are bad and evil and will be excluded from society by themselves in little huts somewhere will they will have to fend for themselves.
- All men’s property will be confiscated, so fuck knows how we’re supposed to survive in our little huts, (or maybe that’s the point).
- Their life expectancy would probably drop to the age of 40, but that’s how things should be. (Oh, there you go then).
- Women’s life expectancy without men would rise to 130 years at least. No proof is given for this. Presumably from the love of Gaia?
- I’m not sure what to do about boy children. Obviously you know my opinion, but let’s say that’s up to the mother to decide what she wants to do before he turns of age to leave the female family circle. I’m presuming she just wants to cut their dicks off.
- No man will be allowed to take any decision without female guidance. We know what happens when men decide on their own! DISASTER. Yeah, that whole western civilization thing is just one giant crock of shit, isn’t it?
- Fathers’ rights will cease to exist. There is no such thing as fatherhood — as we all know, it’s a myth. I think they’re just about on track with this one.
- There will be no such thing as “teachers” with positions of authority over children. “Guiders” could learn also from the children or students as much the students from them. We’d learn anything we’d want from languages to sciences to art to music to medicine to building to witchcraft to swimming (etc) without restriction of age or time, as long as it’s adapted to our capacities, level and availability. Learning would be autonomous. Apparently you just learn shit by willing it into existence. Who wouldda thought it?
- All relationships of authority, domination and subordination will be abolished between all women of all ages. We will be able to recognise each other’s strengths, expertise, guidance and capacities (or lack of) without it implying superiority, inferiority, veneration or lack of respect. We would find each other beautiful. We would live our friendships, love and affection for women unhindered. AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Stop it, please. You’re killing me.
- No more military, no more army, no more wars! It would be illegal for men to hold weapons. Global peace would be the immediate consequence. Damn this woman can really solve everything. She must be like, Jesus or something … Wait! That’s a man! Sorry, sorry, move along now, nothing to see here.
- States, borders, nations, laws would be abolished and totally dispensed with. Laws mentioning the number of prohibited acts will be kept for men only. Women do not need laws to contain ourselves. That’s funny, because just a few paragraphs earlier she was outlining all these rules that woman would have to follow.
- Possibilities for peaceful, cooperative organisation between women are infinite. My wife shared a house with four other women when she was at university. She said it was a living hell.
- After effectively outlawing modern medicine she goes on to say that, Perfect health would be the normal state of women anyway, as we will learn by experience and observation what we should eat and do to stay healthy at all seasons and times. Most women will have rediscovered our healing, divination and extra-sensory communication powers. I’m not sure that she’s thought this through.
- Obviously, Slavery, men’s exploitation of women, men’s capitalist systems will be abolished too. Except for the men that is. All of them get to be slaves.
- This necrophilic relationship to the world and the environment will be abolished, to be replaced by biophilic ecological and economic principles. This will encompass every single process of our life activities, from house building, to food consumption, to communication, travelling, furniture making, cooking, etc. They will have to be carefully designed and thought out in a way as to never endanger the survival of any species, never pollute any environment, never require the use of poisonous, non-recyclable materials, never to require indentured labour or exploitation in order to be maintained. This would obviously impact the nature and scale of our activities. “Work” (exploitation and division of labour) as we know it would disappear. It would be the responsibility of each individual or group to sustain herself more or less autonomously. On the contrary, if you’re going to reduce everyone to a hunter/gatherer society I think that “work” will be very much the order of the day.
- Our lives have no more or no less value than those of a rabbit, fly, tree, plant, fish, seashell or stone. Sounds like fun!
- There are also infinite ways of making the most of materials for energy, food or production while using it as efficiently as possible. Building houses in ways that don’t require heating in winter or cooling in the summer. I’m genuinely fascinated to know how they’re going to do this.
- We will learn to be autonomous again and make our own clothes, food, furniture, houses, soaps, detergent products – or maybe someone else will make them but most things can be handmade and it’s so much more rewarding. See when the patriarchy got you to do this as housewives it was Die! Patriarchy Die! But when you do it yourselves because you’re living your life in a mud hovel then it’s rewarding.
- In a biophilic world, nothing is garbage, nothing is pollution. Everything is conceived so as to be part of a life cycle. This doesn’t mean we should keep the same toothbrush for 50 years or never improve on our machines, technology and infrastructure … What fucking infrastructure are you talking about? The same one that you previously outlined how you were going to dismantle? You will be using the same toothbrush for 50 years. Not only that, you’ll be sharing it.
- Agriculture should always be small-scale, local, and as much as possible be modelled on wildlife, self-growing / self-renewing conditions (the less work and intervention, the better), and especially be conceived so as to nourish and sustain rather than deplete wildlife and environmental balance. They’re gonna be hungry I reckon.
- And seriously, killing animals you’ve raised yourself in a farm or keeping animals enclosed is cruel. I’m for the liberation of all farm and domestic animals. It’s up to them to decide whether they want to live with us or not, and they should be able to come and go freely. Very very fucking hungry.
- I hope you got the point of it though. It isn’t so much as dictating what women should do … Oh, glad we got that all sorted then.
Of course if we replace ‘men’ with ‘Jews’ then this has already been tried once in the past …