Australian opposition leader Bill Shorten, (BS for short), unveiled Labor’s future election policies in a speech at Revesby Workers’ Club in western Sydney. BS has five, count them, five policies:
- Improving schools and hospitals, (more taxation and government theft.)
- Standing up for workers, (more support for militant unions.)
- Easing pressure on family budgets, (socialism – there were no family budget issues in the Soviet Union.)
- Ensuring a strong economy, (Labor will begin appropriating private enterprise on behalf of “the workers!”
- Investing in cleaner and cheaper energy, (all hail the great climate god Gaia.)
He also plans to have 50% female representation in the parliament. Politicians will not be chosen for what personal experience, knowledge, or expertise they bring to the table, but instead will be selected for their private parts. Soon our once great land will be no country for white men.